Auberge Kalopetri/Rhodes island, is situated in Kamiros (N/E part of Rhodes island), about 500m from the small beach ‘Copria', 700m from the small harbour of Kamiros Skala and 4.5 km from the village of Kritinia.
Auberge Kalopetri is in the middle of an oasis of peace and nature, surrounded by lemon and orange trees and overlooking the Aegean Sea, with the music of the goat bells at the background.
The resort is 26.000m² and consists of 1 main building and 4 side buildings; in total there are 10 rooms, all offering sea and mountain views.
Within the main building you will find a reception with a fireplace, a library, a breakfast room and a terrace overseeing the whole area. In our resto area breakfast, snacks & a daily menu (on request) are being offered whilst there is also a bar. The resort disposes of a playground.
Types of accommodation offered :
- 2 studios for 3 persons (living room with kitchenette on the ground floor and a sleeping area on a mezzanine)
- 6 apartments for 4 persons (living room with kitchenette and 1 separate sleeping area)
- 2apartments for 4 persons (living room with kitchenette and 2 separate sleeping areas)
All types of accommodation offer :
- a bathroom
- shower, toilet
- kitchenette (kettle, refrigerator, main kitchen utensils)
- terrace with sun beds and sea view
- a flat screen satellite TV
- air condition
- hair dryer
- wireless Internet
- a safe box (extra charge)
- all mattresses are ‘intense© mattresses' and towels are of 100% organic cotton
Lastly, some of the activities offered are:
- Walking Routes
- Mountain bike rental (extra charge)
- Car routes to discover
- Nature surroundings
- Relaxation massage (extra charge - on request)
- Making of traditional Greek village bread in the stone oven
Heating & cooling
Entertainment & facilities
|Name :||Ms. Ulrike Deslee & Mr. Ioannis Tharrenos|
|Telephone/Fax :||+30 22460 31 168|
|Cellular :||+30 6942 590 648|