SPITAKI House on Patmos island is located in Chora (the capital), very close to the Monastery of the Apocalypse and right under the windmills. You will fall in love with it at first glance!
It is a traditional Patmian house that has been renovated to accommodate all modern comforts. Its strong point is the fantastic, breathtaking views of Skala port and all surrounding islands it offers.
Ideal for a couple (or for a group of 4) as it consists of :
- an open space living room and dining space (dining table and chairs),
a sofa for two person in the living room,
- a bedroom with a double bed,
- a fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, washing machine, cooker with ceramic hobs, oven and all cooking utensils)
- a bathroom
- In the living room there is an internal staircase that leads to the roof terrace with the fantastic sunset and port views.
- Air condition, TV, free WiFi Internet connection and cleanliness/change of sheets and towels included in rental price.
- PARKING SPACE available
Heating & cooling
Check-in & check-out times
Entertainment & facilities
Local activities & attractions
|Name :||Ms. Nektaria Konstantas
|Tel. No :||+30 22470 33373
|Cellular :||+30 6932 556 156