COUNTRY HOUSE on Karpathos island is situated in Arkassa, in a 1 hectare land plot full of lemon, fig and banana trees... all guests are more than welcome to enjoy fruits and vegetables during their stay!
An ideal holiday retreat for those seeking absolute quietness, peacefulness and the type of holidays not easily found anymore...
Also ideal for windsurf lovers as the bay of Afiartis, Karpathos' surfing paradise, is 10 kms. away and the beautiful beach of Arkassa is right in front of the house!
The countryhouse has been renovated into a 55 sq. m. open space house with :
- a traditional Karpathian wooden "sofa" (elevated double bed platform) that sleeps 2 persons
- a stone-built 1 person bed
- a bathroom
- a kitchenette corner (refrigerator, mini oven with hobs and cooking utensils)
- traditional chimney place
- stonebuilt couch in front of the house offering panoramic views of the sea and the sunset (mountain views from the back side)
Ideal for 3 persons but can also sleep an extra person on a foldable single bed
The house is offered for rental for periods of 2 weeks and longer
Cleanliness and change of sheets/linen NOT OFFERED (visitors will find the house in perfect condition but are responsible for the cleanliness during their stay - sheets and linen provided by owner).
- Arkassa beach in front of the house ( 5' walk)
- Arkassa village 3' away on foot whilst the town is 18 kms away.
Heating & cooling
Check-in & check-out times
Entertainment & facilities
|Name :||Ms. Fofi Karadima|
|Telephone :||+30 210 80 51 439|
||+30 6973 915 739|